The following is our suggested conference seeding based on the Value Add Basketball Game player cards, followed by a team. We based the seeding on the cards in our game and these results in games we played so far, but reserved the top spots for any team that won the national title followed by any team that was a runner-up. More details to follow:
Seed. Mid-Major Teams, Best Player Card, Did they win title?
1. UNLV - 1991 - Larry Johnson. Champs
2. San Francisco - 1956 - Bill Russell. Champs
3. UTEP (Texas Western) - 1966 - Bobby Joe Hill. Champs
4. Wyoming - 1943 - Ken Sailors. Champs
5. Gonzaga - 2017 - Nigel Williams-Goss. Runner-up
6. Jacksonville - 1970 - Artis Gilmore. Runner-up
7. Seattle - 1958 - Elgin Baylor. Runner-up
8. Loyola-Chicago - 1963 - Jerry Harkness.
9. Loyola Marymount - 1990 - Bo Kimble.
10. Gonzaga - 2023 - Drew Timme.
11. San Diego St. - 2023 - Jaedon LeDee.
12. Florida Atlantic - 2023 - Johnell Davis.
13. St. Mary's - 2023 - Logan Johnson.
14. San Diego St. - 2011 - Kawhi Leonard.
15. UNLV - 1987 - Armen Gilliam.
16. St. Peter's - 2022 - Doug Edert.
17. Holy Cross - 1950 - Bob Cousy.
18. Stephen f austin - 2016 - Thomas Walkup.
19. Navy - 1986 - David Robinson.
20. Murray St. - 2019 - Ja Morant.
21. Princeton - 1965 - Bill Bradley.
22. Loyola-Chicago - 2018 - Cameron Krutwig.
23. Princeton - 2023 - Tosan Evbuomwan.
24. Niagara - 1970 - Calvin Murphy.
We include a bracket, player cards and a summary for all conferences with at least eight all-time great teams in the game, or for any other team not in one of those eight conferences click on this "Mid-Major" bracket to see where they are in that bracket. Click for the ACC, Atlantic 10, American Athletic, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, Pac-12 or SEC, or back to this master list of all teams here or the game itself with the playing cards at our All-Time Value Add Basketball Game.
To go straight to the player cards for the team you want, click on the alphabetic list by team and scroll to find the player cards for your team: