Another sign of the NL seeming to finally catch up after years of AL dominance is the NL won this set of our interleague play 56-34 (Albeit all games so far in NL parks with no DH). Number in parentheses aster each record indicates how many wins the team we credited with after the 2 game series translated to 6 games.
|AL predicted record||NL host predicted record||Result, AL Record after Game|
|Houston Astros 95-67 (4)||San Francisco Giants 69-93 (2)||Houston 5-1 and 5-2|
|Los Angeles Angels 86-76 (3)||Colorado Rockies 74-88 (3)||Colorado 3-1, LA Angels 10-7e|
|Oakland Athletics 85-77 (3)||San Diego Padres 80-82 (3)||sd 6-5 in 12 inn, oak 11-3 but not sweep because only 7-3 after 8 innings|
|Texas Rangers 78-84 (1)||Arizona Diamondbacks 83-79 (5)||Arizona 7-3 and sweep 9-0|
|Seattle Mariners 65-97 (0)||Los Angeles Dodgers 101-61 (6)||LAD sweep both 6-1, 5-0, Sea now 8-10|
|Minnesota Twins 90-72 (1)||Pirates 68-94 (5)||Pitt 3-2 and a sweep 10-1|
|Chicago White Sox 85-77 (4)||Cubs 82-80 (2)||ChiSox 5-2 and 4-2|
|Cleveland Indians 81-81 (4)||Reds 82-80 (2)||Cleveland wins both, 5-2, 4-3|
|Detroit Tigers 72-90 (1)||Brewers 85-77 (5)||Milwaukee 2-0 and 11-3, 2nd counts as sweep|
|Kansas City Royals 67-95 (1)||Cardinals 86-76 (5)||St Louis 6-1 (sweep) and 4-3|
|New York Yankees 101-61 (3)||Marlins 66-96 (3)||NYY 3-1, Mia 3-2|
|Tampa Bay Rays 91-71 (3)||Phillies 81-81 (3)||TB 1-0, Phil 4-3 (10)|
|Boston Red Sox 81-81 (2)||Nationals 84-78 (4)||Washington 6-4 and 5-1 winners.|
|Toronto Blue Jays 76-86 (3)||New York Mets 85-77 (3)||tor 2-1, then nym 4-3 for split|
|Baltimore Orioles 59-103 (1)||Atlanta Braves 92-70 (5)||ATL wins 8-4, sweeps 8-2, balt 6-12 Albie's cycle|
We play that each of the games played counts as 3 games. The winner of the game is credited with a 2 wins and 1 loss UNLESS they led by 5+ after 8 innings without using their closer - in which case they get a 3-0 sweep. I use Statis-Pro cards, but can use the chart to make slight changes to APBA, Strat-O-Matic or other games as well. More than 8,000 clicked on our 2018 player cards and this year you can get the best advanced cards or a more basic card that makes for a quicker game but does not have left vs right adjustments and other factors that make for a more precise game.
The columns on the alphabetical list of players on each team include columns for where we play them in the line-up (1-9 are where we place the card in the batting order, while 31-34 are the four starting pitchers we rotate). We show each player's projected OPS or ERA and most important a scientific evaluation of their defensive player card (Clutch Defense). Click on the AL results and records to date. I use photos of basic Statis-Pro cards by the sheets because they are easier to make out, but here is a photo of the Statis-Pro Advanced Cards for the same four players pictured in the bottom Los Angeles Dodgers game.
- Arizona 7, Texas 3. Bumgarner 7.2 up, 1 we, but k marte error in 8th allowed 2 runs to prevent sweep.
- Arizona 9, Texas 0 (sweep). Weaver hit by pitch in bottom of 6th, gave up only single in top of 7th for 1-hit complete game shutout.
- San Diego 6, Oakland 5 (12 innings).
- Oakland 11, San Diego 3 (not sweep because not ahead by 5 at end of 8th (7-3).
- Houston 5, San Fran 1
- Houston 5, San Fran 2
- ChiSox 5, Chi Cubs 2.
- ChiSox4, Chi Cubs 2.
- Pittsburgh 3, Minnesota 2. Two 2-8s, rookie Burdo and Kela, wrapped up the pitchers duel.
- Pittsburgh 10, Minnesota 1 (sweep). Joe Musgrove led a shocker with a complete game and a base-clearing double (the HR 23 on his card indicates when batting he hits a Homer on a 23 and has hits up to there).
- NY Yankees 3, Miami 1. Cole went 6 innings for the win, and LeMahieu and Torres homered for the win. New Marlins leadoff and former Oriole Villar started the game with a triple off Cole and raced home (on base running and speed A) on a safe fly, but Cole was scoreless the rest of the way.
- Miami 3, NY Yankees 2. AL teams continued to struggle in this series of games with DH's on the bench in NL parks. Ford hit a solo Homer and Torres hit his second in 2 games, but even in this seemingly biggest mismatch the Yanks managed only 1 run in the 2-game series outside of the 4 solo shots. LeMahieu (clutch CD5) the day twice with with run saving diving catches for double plays but eventually the Marlins scrapped together a 3-run inning to get the split 3-2.
- Washington 6, Boston 4. Kendrick (4 for 4, 2 doubles) and Soto (HR) picked up where the left off last year in the battle of the last 2 world series champs.
- Washington 5, Boston 1. Newcomer Thames' 3-run Homer showed he might replace the only player lost to the champs -Rendon. Former Astro Harris one of the top few relievers in the game finished as one of three great Nats relievers. Between those two and rookie SS Carter Kieboom and former Marlin and Yankee Starlin Castro, this Nats team looks slightly better than last year's champs we believe though some are picking them closer to .500.
- Tampa Bay 1, Philadelphia 0. Ace Morton and closer Anderson combined for a 1-0 shutout.
- Philadelphia 4, Tampa Bay 3 (10 innings). The as usual dominant Rays pitching came within two outs of consecutive shutouts behind Snell and relievers. However, with Anderson the only reliever above PB2-7 used in the first game, former Yankee Didi Gregorius blasted a 2-run Homer then Bruce added a solo shot with 2 outs to send the game to extra innings 3-3. Fielding was the difference in the 10th as Phillies catcher Realmuto jumped on a ball tipped into the ground and started a double play. In the bottom of the 10th Rays' 3rd baseman Diaz, a great batter but one of the worst fielder's in the game, misplayed a bases loaded line drive to allow McCutchen to score the winning run.
- Colorado 3, LA Angels 1. Rockies ace (Gray) and closer (Oberg) defied altitude again in pitchers' duel.
- LA Angels 10, Colorado 7. Angels used closer Robles early to get out of jam already down 5-0, then scored 7 runs in next frame started by rare back to back hit and run 2 plays by Simmons and Fletcher resulting in single then triple and setting up Trout's second Homer in 2 games.
- St. Louis 6, KC 1. Sweep. Flaherty (pb2-8 and HR 23 when hitting) had 2 hits in sweep.
- St. Louis 4, KC 3. Mondesi, only speed AA led off both games with doubles and in the 9th beat out a single and stole 2nd with potential tying run, but Gallegos got last 2 out for save. KC Keller had no-hitter and 3-0 lead when Molina pinch hit (I normally make catchers play one of two games) and hit a 3-run HR.
- Milwaukee 2, Detroit 0. Woodruff and Hader combine on shutout.
- Milwaukee 11, Detroit 3. We tried dropping the 1-2 hitters to 7-8 to have Yelich lead off and Hiura 2nd to get them as many at bats as possible. Garcia from TB and Smoak from Toronto put nice bats behind them and with Suter and Claudio upgraded to pb2-8 cards they have a killer trio to wrap up games. Looks like a contender.
- 5, Cincinnati 2.
- Cleveland 4, Cincinnati 3. Great simple new batter and pitcher cards (see below), and Lorenzen gets the "Babe Ruth" award again for hitting homers on 26-31 in addition to being a 2-8 pitcher. However, neither he or any Reds pitcher could stop Jose Ramirez.
- Toronto 2, NY Mets 1. Cy Young runner-up Hyun-Jin Ryu outduels Cy Young Inner Jacob deGrom.
- NY Mets 4, Toronto 3. Mets seemingly great pen nearly has a 2019 type meltdown again as Diaz strikes out the side after allowing 2 walks, then 2 hits and 2 runs. Former Yankee Dellin Betances with key Hold.
- Atlanta 8, Baltimore 4. Albies cycle.
- Atlanta 8, Baltimore 1 (sweep)
- LA Dodgers 6, Seattle 1 (Sweep)
- LA Dodgers 5, Seattle 0 (2nd Sweep, Dodgers credited with winning series 6 games to 0, Seattle drops to 8-10 for the season). Adding Price to that rotation and Betts to the top of that line-up - they may get that World Series title Dodgers fans feel they were cheated out of in both 2017 and 2018.
- More games listed as they are completed.
The substance you are penning blows out my nous.토토사이트ReplyDelete
Hello! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up for the great info you have got right here on this post. I am returning to your website for more soon. 먹튀검증ReplyDelete